Sports Interaction Sportsbook Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find Sports Interaction app?
Sportsbook has no app for iOS either for Android. You can use Sports Interaction mobile version. Read our detailed review of it here.
Where can I find Sports Interaction bonus code?
Sportsbook doesn’t offer any bonus codes. Sports Interaction offers you a standard “Sign-up” bonus. It is 10% of your first deposit up to a maximum of $100.00 CAD.
How can I change different details of my personal account?
To update any of your personal details, login to your Sports Interaction account and click on “Personal Options” under the “My Account menu”.
Choose the tab you need and enter your new details.
Can I transfer money to another player (account)?
Unfortunately, Sports Interaction does not allow transfers from player to player.
What is my Bank Code/Institution Number? (List of Canadian Banks)
- 001 Bank of Montreal
- 002 Bank of Nova Scotia (Scotiabank)
- 003 Royal Bank of Canada
- 004 Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Canada Trust)
- 006 National Bank of Canada
- 010 CIBC - Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (includes President's Choice Financial)
- 016 HSBC Canada
- 030 Canadian Western Bank
- 039 Laurentian Bank of Canada
- 117 Government of Canada (Not listed as a member of the Canadian Payments Association)
- 127 Canada Post (money orders)
- 177 Bank of Canada (Canadian central bank)
- 219 ATB Financial
- 240 The Royal Bank of Scotland NV Canada
- 241 Bank of America Canada
- 242 The Bank of New York Mellon
- 245 The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Canada)
- 250 BNP Paribas (Canada)
- 260 Citibank Canada
- 265 Deutsche Bank AG
- 269 Mega International Commercial Bank Canada
- 270 JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Toronto Branch)
- 275 Korea Exchange Bank of Canada
- 277 Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd. Canada BR
- 290 UBS Bank (Canada)
- 294 State Bank of India (Canada)
- 301 Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp of CDA
- 303 Amex Bank of Canada
- 307 Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Canada)
- 308 Bank of China (Canada)
- 309 Citizens Bank of Canada (Canada)
- 310 First Nations Bank of Canada
- 311 BofA Canada Bank
- 314 JP Morgan Bank Canada
- 315 CTC Bank of Canada
- 321 Habib Canadian Bank
- 323 Capital One Bank (Canada)
- 326 President's Choice Financial (no longer assigned, now shares 010 code with CIBC)
- 327 State Street
- 328 Citibank, NA
- 330 Comerica Bank
- 332 First Commercial Bank
- 334 Pacific & Western Bank of Canada
- 335 United Overseas Bank Limited
- 338 Canadian Tire Bank
- 340 ICICI Bank Canada
- 342 Bank West
- 343 Hollis Canadian Bank
- 346 Societe Generale (Canada)
- 347 Bridgewater Bank
- 352 Directcash Bank
- 354 Jameson Bank
- 355 SHINHAN Bank Canada
- 509 The Canada Trust Company (prior to merger of TD & Canada Trust)
- 540 Manulife Bank
- 608 CS Alterna Bank
- 614 Tangerine Bank (formerly ING Direct Canada)
- 809 [Central 1 [Credit Union] - BC Region]
- 815 Caisses Desjardins du Québec
- 819 Caisses populaires Desjardins du Manitoba
- 828 [Central 1 [Credit Union] - ON Region]
- 829 Caisses populaires Desjardins de l'Ontario
- 837 Meridian Credit Union (formerly Hepco)
- 839 Credit Union Heritage (Nova Scotia)
- 865 Caisses populaires Desjardins acadiennes
- 879 Credit Union Central of Manitoba
- 889 Credit Union Central of Saskatchewan
- 899 Credit Union Central Alberta
How can I find my bank details by looking at my check?
Your bank details can be found in the string of numbers at the bottom of your check as seen below.
Should I pay tax on any winnings?
Sportsbook provides a tax-free betting service.
What are the bets limits?
The limits are different and depend on the market you bet:
- NFL (sides): USD $2200;
- NFL (totals): USD $880;
- NFL Teasers and Combination Bets: USD $1100;
- NBA, NHL & MLB (sides): USD $2200;
- NBA, NHL & MLB (totals): USD $880;
- Futures: USD $550;
- Teasers and Combination Bets: USD $550;
- Tennis: USD $220;
- Cricket: USD $110;
- Other Sports: USD $550;
- Specials and Proposition Bets: limits vary;
- Limits may double on Super Bowl, NHL, MLB, & NBA finals;
Please note, that Sports Interaction has the right to reduce betting limits on any event without notice.
What is the maximum amount which may be won?
The maximum amount which may be won by an individual customer in the sportsbook and/or the casino in any rolling seven-day period (the total amount that was won over the seven days immediately prior to the last bet won) is USD $100,000 or equivalent amount in other currencies, irrespective of stakes, odds or number of winning lines.