Pinnacle Sportsbook Review
About Pinnacle sportsbook
Pinnacle (formerly known as Pinnacle Sports) is an online gaming website that was founded in 1998. Since its inception, Pinnacle has become a medium-sized, fully licensed, online sportsbooks. Pinnacle Sports rebranded to Pinnacle on June 1, 2016 after acquiring the pinnacle.com domain name. Nowadays Pinnacle is well-known as a professional sportsbook with the lowest margin and highest limits on the sports betting market. Besides, sportsbook publishes different betting guides, strategies and has betting glossary. All of this is available for free on pinnacle.com.
Pinnacle is operated by PinBet Malta Ltd, Level 4, The Penthouse, Suite 2, Europa Business Centre, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara, BKR9034 Malta and is licensed in Curacao under the Licence 8048/JAZ2013-013 issued to Ragnarok Corporation N.V., Pletterijweg 43, Willemstad, Curaçao for the provision of casino and sports bet. PinBet Malta Ltd and Ragnarok Corporation N.V. are subsidiary companies falling under the Pinnacle brand. Pinnacle is also licensed in Malta under the Gaming Service Licence MGA/B2C/290/2015 for the provision of sports betting. The Gaming Service Licence has been issued the 1st August 2018 to PinBet Malta Ltd and is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Line and Odds
Pinnacle sports has the best odds on the market. Professional bettors likes this sportsbook because of it reliability, the highest limits and the lowest margin. By the way, margin here is ~2.5%. Average sportsbooks margin is 5-7%. Bets here are settled fast. Cashout is available in both live and pre-match. Odds are really good, you can see it on our odds comparison page. Minimum bet is $1 - $3, depending on the game and odds.
And what about line? Well. It could be better. Sportsbook accept bets only on the main markets. Such as Moneyline, 1x2, handicaps, over/under, totals and more. College leagues or some of the 2nd/3rd divisions are unavailable here. eSports has a wide kind of games and championships. DotA2, LoL, CS:GO, StarCraft 2, Overwatch and more.
When Pinnacle began trading in 1998, most gaming companies used bonuses to lure potential customers. Rather than offer sign up or reload bonuses, Pinnacle became the first sportsbook to introduce a reduced margin pricing model or reduced juice, thus deriving profit from lower margins but a far higher turnover. Pinnacle began offering -105/-104 ($1.95-$1.96) prices on head-to-head match odds and spreads, significantly undercutting the standard -110 ($1.91) pricing model that was used by its competitors.
Because of the lowest margin sportsbook doesn’t have any bonuses.
At the time of this writing, the sportsbook has no mobile application, but has web version.
Pinnacle has 19 currencies on the website. Common currencies such as CAD, USD and EUR are available to the Canadian players.
All of the deposit options are listed in CAD and has no fees, except iDebit payment option.
- MuchBetter (Min - $10, Max - based on account limits at payment provider)
- Bitcoin (Min - $15, Max - $12,00)
- Neosurf (Min - $20, Max - $2,500)
- ecoPayz (Min - $50, Max - based on account limits at payment provider)
- InstantBanking (Min - $50, Max - $7,500)
- Paysafecard (Min - $20, Max - $400)
- eCheque (Min - $100, Max – $3,300)
- Bank Wire (Min - $150, Max - Unlimited)
- Visa/MasterCard (Min - $25, Max - $7,000; Month - $73,000)
- iDebit (Fee – 1,25%, Min - $50, Max - $3,000)
- Instadebit (Min - $10, Max - $2,500; Month - $12,500)
Each Pinnacle customer receives one free withdrawal per calendar month. Additional withdrawals during that month incur the fee listed.
- MuchBetter (Fee - $18, Min - $10, Max - based on account limits at payment provider)
- Bitcoin (Fee - $15, Min - $10, Max - $2,750 per 24 hours)
- ecoPayz (Fee - $18, Min - $50, Max - based on account limits at payment provider)
- InstantBanking (Fee - $18, Min - $50, Max - $7,500 per 24 hours)
- eCheque (Fee - $15, Min - $12, Max - $3,300 per 24 hours)
- Bank Wire (Fee - $30, Min - $2,000, Max - Unlimited)
- iDebit (Fee – $18 Min - $50, Max - $20,000)
- Instadebit (Fee - $18, Min - $10, Max - $20,000 per 24 hours)
Pinnacle is good-known in betting industry but besides of it Pinnacle has also operated an online casino. It includes all of the popular live games and slots in it:
Unfortunately, Pinnacle sports doesn’t have live chat support. Also, customer via phone is unavailable. The only way to contact is via email. Average response time is 25 minutes. Email support is available on English and French.